What information do we collect?
When subscribing to our newsletter, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offering based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide when subscribing to our newsletter, may be used to send you occasional updates, organization news, or related service information.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This doesn’t include trusted third parties who assist operating our website, conducting our business, or providing authorized services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products of service on our website or links to other websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility of liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. We attribute all copyright, trademark, content, or other rights thereof to the linked sources.
Apogee Design, LLC
Terms of Service
The term ‘Apogee Design’, ‘Apogee Design Systems’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, customer, or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, and content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may include links to other websites that are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Unauthorized use or distribution of our website or content is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted.